GET BACK ON TRACK SOONER USING OUR MILON SYSTEM OFFERING A COMPLETE BODY WORKOUT IN ONLY 20 MINUTES!
All-Access Physical Therapy is proud to be one of the ONLY physical therapy clinic in America to introduce the Milon Circuit Training Equipment to its patients. This German manufactured equipment is state of the art and offers the following benefits to all who use it consistently:
- A challenging and complete workout in only 20 minutes!
- Easy to use – Milon uses smart card and push button technology which allows us to set the equipment to your specifications at the first session. You can also easily add/subtract resistance with the push of a button!
- No weights – so you’ll never feel self-conscious about the resistance you working against with other members around you in the circuit.
- Decrease body fat quicker – the combination of strength training and cardiovascular training this circuit offers will help you lose body fat sooner.
- Works targeted muscle groups in both directions on all strength training machines in the circuit. This improves your strength faster and maximizes the efficiency of your workouts.
- Heart rate monitoring – This equipment allows you to train within your target heart rate during the entire 20 minutes so you WIll KNOW you had a great workout when you are done.
- Completely automated tracking of your fitness gains via the circuit’s computer system so you can track your progress no matter what type of exercise you are doing.
- Minimal to no wait time to use the equipment – all users move to the next exercise station every 1.5 minutes. You will know when to switch stations by the beautiful bubbles column in the middle of the Milon circuit. This keeps people moving and keeps wait times to a minimum.
But don’t take our word for it! If you would like to try out this equipment for yourself, great! It will be part of your overall plan of care. That is right! All-Access Physical Therapy patients get 2 week access to the Milon circuit during their care when their therapist determines they are ready for it.
So, ask your therapist when you can get started on the Milon Circuit when you come in for your care and we will make sure you get access to it!